One of the reasons you aren't able to "Lock my Master" is your WAV file is a floating point WAV (32-Bit). Since our distribution partners (Spotify, Apple, etc.) do not support floating point WAV files, we are unable to accept them.
You file needs to HAVE:
A sampling rate of 44.1Khz and 16-bit or 24-bit resolution
A sampling rate of 96Khz with 24-bit resolution
Here is the link to download a free program that can help you convert your files to the right format: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/
To convert your file to the proper format:
- Open Audacity
- File - Import - Audio
- Select the file you want to import.
- Once the file is loaded, File - Export - Export as WAV
- Change the file type to "WAV signed 16-bit PCM" or "WAV signed 24-bit PCM"
- Click "Save"
- A Window will pop up to "Edit Metadata Tags" click Cancel
- Head back to tunego.com/Login
- Upload the converted file to your "Song Locker" & "Lock My Master"