Before you're able to get a TuneGO Certified Song Review, make sure you have:
- Created an account on TuneGO.
How do I create a free account on TuneGO?
- Created an Artist Profile for the artist the Song Review is for.
How do I create an Artist Profile on TuneGO?
- Created a Song Locker that will be for the song your want the Song Review for.
How do I create a Song Locker on TuneGO?
- Added the song you want reviewed to your Song Locker
How do I add a song to my Song Locker?
Once you've completed the above, you're ready to Get Certified!
To get a TuneGO Certified Song Review:
- Step 1: Select “Get Certified” on the left toolbar.
- Step 2: Select the "Artist", "Song Locker", "File" & "Genre" and hit submit.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to choose one of the “Certified Song Review” plans (Gold, Platinum, and Diamond).
- Step 4: Once you’ve made your “Certified Song Review” plan selection, you will then be prompted to enter in your payment information.
- Step 5: Once you've successfully entered in your payment information, you will receive a success message.
- Step 6: You will be able to review the status of all of your TuneGO Certified Song Reviews by following these steps:
- Login to your TuneGO account.
- Click "Get Certified".
- Click "Review Activity".